[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting on Tuesday 1400UTC

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:13:11 UTC 2016

On 20 January 2016 at 08:20, Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com> wrote:

> Just providing support for Kyle’s proposal!
> It is working very well for other teams such as nova, docs between others.

At risk of stating the obvious, not every project is equal, and as I
mentioned in an earlier response, I have always been skeptical of the
double schedule because a) numbers haven't proven the overwhelming
attendance and b) the agenda is set on a weekly basis and certain topics
are only discussed during one of the meetings.

That said, I welcome anyone willing to step up and co-chair the Tuesday
meetings. Feel free to post a patch on irc-meetings and I'd be happy to
bless it.

Cheers,
Armando