[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Relieving CI/gate jenkins bottleneck

Matthew Mosesohn mmosesohn at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 20 16:02:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Unit tests on CI and gate bottleneck are really slowing down commit
progress. We recently had a meeting to discuss possible ways to improve
this, including symlinks, caching git repositories, etc, but one thing we
can do much faster is to simply disable 3.3-3.7 puppet jobs. We don't
deploy Fuel 9.0 (or 8.0) on earlier Puppet versions, so what value is there
to the checks? I propose we remove these tests, and hopefully we will see
some immediate relief.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn