[openstack-dev] [Nova] PCI CI is down

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 14:41:16 UTC 2016

Hey Nova,

It seems the a bug [1] sneaked in that made the PCI CI jobs fail 100% of
the time so they got turned off.

Fix for the bug should be making it's way through the queue soon, but it
was hinted on the review that there may be further problems. I'd like to
help fix these issues ASAP as the regression seems fairly fresh, but
debugging is hard since the CI is offline (instead of just non-voting)
so I can't really access any logs.

It'd be great if someone from the team helping out with the Intel PCI CI
would bring it back online as a non-voting job so that we can have
feedback which will surely help us fix it more quickly.

Cheers,
Nikola

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1535367