[openstack-dev] [ironic] gate is broken

Ruby Loo rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:23:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

Since Saturday-ish, the gate has been and is still broken, so all patches
for ironic and ironic-python-agent (any agent_ssh driver tests) will
continue to fail until it is fixed. The fix [1] was approved on Monday, but
it has yet to succeed through its gate :-(

Until this has been fixed, please don't 'recheck' any patches, they will
continue to fail and use up test resources for no good reason.

For information about the status of the gate, please look at our etherpad
[2]; we try to keep that up to date. Or ask on IRC, or send email.

I don't plan on sending out email when this is fixed, but now you know
where to find out that information :)

Thanks,
--ruby

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268960/