[openstack-dev] [kolla] Kolla Midcycle February 9th, 10th please RSVP via Eventbrite

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jan 19 18:02:49 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

If your attending the Kolla midcycle please RSVP via eventbrite.  If your a core reviewer and won't be able to make it, would you do me a solid and send me your regrets either via email or an irc message so I know how many folks to expect?

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided Tuesday February 9th, and breakfast and lunch will be provided Wednesday February 10th to help cut down on food expenses.  We will finish up early on Wednesday at 3:30 PM to give folks on the west coast a chance to make it home Wednesday to economize hotel  expenses.

The facilities do not offer any way to facilitate remote participation, so if you want to participate, it must be done in person.

The eventbrite SVP link is here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kolla-midcycle-event-tickets-20861426087

The Agenda (work in progress) is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-mitaka-midcycle

Whether your attending or not, please take some time and vote (name +1, or name +0) for each session in the agenda.  This will help me prioritize the agenda to suit the needs of the Kolla community.

Thanks a bunch
-steve