[openstack-dev] [nova] Heads up about Mitaka-2 and Non-priority Feature Freeze

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Jan 19 17:53:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

So at the end of Thursday we hit the non-priority (thats roughly, all
the low priority blueprints) Feature Freeze. I will forward more
details about the exception process, once we know the scale of what is
required.

I have already postponed low priority blueprints that had no code up
for review as of late last week, so we give more review time (this
week) to those that already have code uploaded.

As usual we track the reviews to focus on here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking

Please note, the mitaka-2 release that happens this week, is
technically independent of the non-priority feature freeze. They just
happen in the same week so there are less dates to remember.

Any questions, as usual, just let me know.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy