[openstack-dev] [api] api working group proposed actions guideline needs input

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:43:51 UTC 2016

Is there an accepted process for this? And/or does everyone care enough to
really weigh in?

Some dictionary terms:
Task: A piece of work to be done or undertaken.
Transition: The process or a period of changing from one state or condition
to another.
Action: The fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim.

Personally, I prefer action, because I feel like an action can be composed
of multiple tasks and/or transitions.

Michael