[openstack-dev] [nova][docker][powervm] out of tree virt driver breakage

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 11:26:03 UTC 2016

This is an alert for anyone who maintains an out of tree virt driver
for Nova (docker & powervm are the 2 I know of).

The following change has just merged changing the nova/virt/driver.py
API, and as such it will break any out of tree virt drivers until they
are updated

  commit fbe31e461ac3f16edb795993558a2314b4c16b52