[openstack-dev] [all][clients] Enable hacking in python-*clients

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:57:55 UTC 2016

Hi Abishek,

In my understanding, hacking check is enabled for most (or all) of
python-*client.
For example, flake8 is run for each neutronclient review [1].
test-requirements installs hacking, so I believe hacking check is enabled.
openstackclient and novaclient do the same [2] [3].
Am I missing something?

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-neutronclient/tree/tox.ini#n26
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-openstackclient/tree/tox.ini#n15
[3] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-novaclient/tree/tox.ini#n24