[openstack-dev] Closing voting for midcycle agenda on January 25th

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Jan 18 15:43:41 UTC 2016

On January 25th, I will finalize the agenda for the Kolla midcycle based upon voting in the midcycle agenda document.  Feel free to vote, even if your not a core reviewer, on any particular topic (either vote +1, or +0).  A +0 vote will be helpful when I craft the agenda to show me that you did review the agenda item, and just decided that topic wasn't as high priority as the other topics.

The document where voting should happen can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-mitaka-midcycle

Thanks
-steve