[openstack-dev] [murano] Plugin installation issue

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 15 21:20:05 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your response and the suggested fix.
I did not run into issues when installing the plugin using "pip install".
But in any case, I modified the import to what you suggested.

However, the problem I mentioned in my previous message still exists.
After the "pip install" I run "pip list" and confirm that the plugin is
listed there.
But when trying to import a tosca package into the catalog murano doesn't
seem to know about the new package format (here as mentioned in my

The tosca package I am importing is attached just in case.

I hope I did not misunderstand your response.

Regards,
--Vahid