[openstack-dev] [neutron] Testing Neutron with latest OVS

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 15 16:01:48 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-15 09:51:57 -0500 (-0500), Russell Bryant wrote:
> but are most people using that LTS release with cloud-archive
> enabled?

I can't answer whether most Ubuntu users are adding it, though the
(several) times we've tried to enable UCA in our test platforms in
the past we've reported crippling bugs in newer versions of system
dependencies which have caused us to scurry to roll that back. While
it may be time to try our luck again and hope we fare better, we're
also only a few months from the next Ubuntu LTS (and as also
mentioned CentOS 7 is available for use right now).
--
Jeremy Stanley