[openstack-dev] [all] Python 3.5 is now the default Py3 in Debian Sid

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Jan 15 14:52:39 UTC 2016

On 01/15/2016 03:45 PM, Victor Stinner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are the issues? Is there a list of issues somewhere?
>
> Victor

I reported a bunch of them, and so far, they seem fixed. Hopefully, I
wont see some new or old ones for the B2 release. I'll post links to
bugs in this thread if I encounter some.

Though I recently reported this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-neutronclient/+bug/1534008

Though this one seems just Py3 specific, not really Py3.5.

As always, your precious help is always so much welcome, Victor.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)