[openstack-dev] [Fuel] nova-network removal

Sheena Gregson sgregson at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 15 14:43:33 UTC 2016

Although we are very close to HCF, I see no option but to continue removing
nova-network as I understand it is not currently functional or well-tested
for the Mitaka release.  We must either remove it or test it, and we want
to remove it anyway so that seems like the better path.

*Mike*, what do you think?