[openstack-dev] [kolla] kolla-mesos IRC meeting

Michal Rostecki mrostecki at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 15 11:38:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

Currently we're discussing stuff about kolla-mesos project on kolla IRC
meetings[1]. We have an idea of creating the separate meeting for
kolla-mesos. I see the following reasons for that:

- kolla-mesos has some contributors which aren't able to attend kolla
meeting because of timezone reasons
- kolla meetings had a lot of topics recently and there was a short time
for discussing kolla-mesos things
- in the most of kolla meetings, we treated the whole kolla-mesos as one
topic, which is bad in terms of analyzing single problems inside this
project

The things I would like to know from you is:
- whether you're +1 or -1 to the whole idea of having separate meeting
- what is your preferred time of meeting - please use this etherpad[2]
(I already added there some names of most active contributors from who
I'd like to hear an opinion, so if you're interested - please "override
color"; if not, remove the corresponding line)

About the time of meeting and possible conflicts - I think that in case
of conflicting times and the equal number of votes, opinion of core
reviewers and people who are already contributing to the project
(reviews and commits) will be more important. You can see the
contributors here[3][4].

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kolla
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-mesos-irc-meeting
[3] http://stackalytics.com/?module=kolla-mesos