[openstack-dev] [neutron] Testing Neutron with latest OVS

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Jan 14 18:30:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:00:03AM CST, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> Currently, devstack plugin has code for:
> * qos
> * sr-iov
> * l2 agent extensions
> * flavors

Right - and from the start on the review that introduced the Neutron devstack
plugin in the neutron tree, as well on IRC I advocated that the QoS work
should have been a small, narrowly defined DevStack plugin. Instead, we
now find ourselves where the kitchen sink has been thrown into this
thing.

Can we please take this all out of Neutron and put all these different pieces
into their own separate DevStack plugins?

--
Sean M. Collins