[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Enabling Graphana GUI from Horizon

Pradip Mukhopadhyay pradip.interra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:55:18 UTC 2016

Thanks. I can able to see the 'Monitoring' tab in the Horizon UI.

However not able to launch the Monasca UI (Graphana). When trying to launch
it, getting a "Page not found error:" :

Using the URLconf defined in openstack_dashboard.urls, Django tried these
URL patterns, in this order:

   1. ^$ [name='splash']
   2. ^api/
   3. ^home/$ [name='user_home']
   4. ^i18n/js/(?P<packages>\S+?)/$ [name='jsi18n']
   5. ^i18n/setlang/$ [name='set_language']
   6. ^i18n/
   7. ^jasmine-legacy/$ [name='jasmine_tests']
   8. ^jasmine/.*?$
   9. ^settings/
   10. ^monitoring/
   11. ^developer/
   12. ^admin/
   13. ^identity/
   14. ^project/
   15. ^auth/
   16. ^static\/(?P<path>.*)$
   17. ^media\/(?P<path>.*)$
   18. ^500/$

The current URL, grafana/index.html, didn't match any of these.

Any help would be good.

Thanks,
Pradip