[openstack-dev] [infra][all] "openstack-meeting-cp" == "openstack-meeting-5"?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jan 13 09:44:04 UTC 2016

Markus Zoeller wrote:
> I'd like to revive the nova-bugs-team IRC meeting and I'm looking for
> a channel to use. I've seen that there is an "openstack-meeting-cp"
> channel. The other channels are already in use for the timeslots I
> envisioned. Is this channel solely for (future) cross-project efforts
> or can I use it too?

The current idea around the meeting-cp channel is that it's limited to
cross-project discussion (so that 1/ there is always a slot available,
facilitating scheduling and 2/ there is only one cross-project
discussion at a time). So it should not be used for more vertical team
meetings.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)