[openstack-dev] [api][all] api variation release by release

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Jan 13 06:11:41 UTC 2016

Thanks for the information, it's good to know the documentation. The further question is whether there is any XML format like document will be published for each release and all core projects, so that other cloud management software can read the changes, and deal with the fields variation.

For example, each project will maintain one XML file in its repository to record all API update in each release.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )