[openstack-dev] [trove][neutron][cinder][swift][ceilometer][nova][keystone][sahara][glance][neutron-lbaas][imm] stylistic changes to code, how do we handle them?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jan 12 18:00:21 UTC 2016

On 01/12/2016 06:13 AM, Amrith Kumar wrote:
[...]
> I did not exhaustively verify this but
[...]

A fair question to ask then is, why are you proposing these patches?

> I created a quick poll to tally results

oh no, not another survey! :) Sometimes I feel that survey-itis[1] is a
consequence of the chronic meeting-itis[2] that OpenStack suffers from.

/stef

[1] a disease of online communities whose leaders are afraid to take
actions and revert to online polls before making any decision. It's
caused by the same pathogens that forces governments to appeal to the
interests and conceptions (such as hopes and fears) of the general
population (see populism).
[2] another disease