[openstack-dev] [third-party] next 3rd party ci working group meeting is 1/12/16 1700 UTC

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hpe.com
Tue Jan 12 02:41:52 UTC 2016

Friendly reminder that the meeting is scheduled for 1/12/16 1700 UTC.

Anyone interested in helping out make 3rd party ci simpler or working on getting the popular ci dashboard http://ci-watch.tintri.com/ migrated to openstack.org [1] should attend.

Agenda is here [2]

Ramy

[1] https://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/deploy-ci-dashboard.html