[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Live Migration Issues with L3/L2

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hpe.com
Mon Jan 11 17:03:18 UTC 2016

Hi Nova/Neutron Folks,
Are we with an agreement on the Nova/Neutron related changes for addressing the Live Migration issues.
We started this thread couple of weeks back and it went silent.
The discussion is still active and being discussed as part of the bug.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1456073

Please add in your comments if you have any issues or concerns.

Thanks
Swami