[openstack-dev] [qa] [eslint-config-openstack] Nominating Beth Elwell to eslint-config-openstack core

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:16:12 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

This email is to nominate Elizabeth "Beth" Elwell (aka betherly) to core on
eslint-config-openstack. She provides valuable EU timezone coverage, as
well as a friendly and inviting demeanor when discussing language rules.
Also, she's been keeping up-to-date with the extant reviews, and - most
importantly - said yes when I asked her.

In my book, that's a little crazypants, because she's willing to jump into
the linting fight. But hey, everyone's weird in their own special way :)

Michael Krotscheck