[openstack-dev] "Open Containers" group on LinkedIn

Sat Jan 9 16:18:27 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-01-09 at 18:11 +0530, Nitin Agarwal wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> A very Happy New Year 2016 !!
>
> I have started a new group "Open Containers" on LinkedIn to provide a
> common platform to all the Containers and Docker enthusiasts and
> passionate
> people. In this group, we will be discussing about the Linux and
> Docker
> containers runtimes as well as Docker development, orchestration,
> deployment, monitoring, networking and security tools.
>
> Join the group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8451196

For discussions, could you just set up a regular mailing list?  The
advantages over linked-in for open source are: open platform, indexed
by the search engines and easy subscriptions.  If you want an existing
one with a reasonable email interface and social attachments, google
groups is OK.

James