[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] help needed: volunteers for bug skimming (1 week)

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz at pobox.com
Fri Jan 8 18:50:23 UTC 2016

I signed up for the week before the Nova Midcycle meeting. Even though
I'm still new, I feel capable of at least getting the tags mostly right.
When I'm not quite sure which tag it would fall under, I search for
similar bugs and see how they were tagged.

I did have one clarifying question, what exactly are the expectations of
the bug skimming duty? I assumed it was just tagging bugs to get them
into the appropriate queues for triaging. Do we also need to confirm the
bugs once they've been tagged or does that fall under "triage" and not
"skimming"?

Thanks!
Augustina