[openstack-dev] [infra][stackalytics] some projects not visible in stackalytics now

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 8 16:41:44 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-08 21:30:31 +0800 (+0800), Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> Does this mean big tent projects = TC approved ? My understanding
> was that for those project migrated from stackforge to OpenStack
> infra now, is OpenStack big tent projects but not TC-approved
> OpenStack projects.

The "big tent" is just the official OpenStack project teams listed
at https://governance.openstack.org/reference/projects/ and has
nothing to do with whether there's an "openstack/" at the beginning
of a Git repository name. The big tent teams are all explicitly
approved by the TC, however don't confuse that with the "TC Approved
Release" which is something else:
https://governance.openstack.org/reference/tags/tc-approved-release.html

--
Jeremy Stanley