[openstack-dev] [oslo][osdk] PrettyTable needs a home in OpenStack

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:56:53 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:

> 2) OpenStack Client team as they maintain cliff already and it'd
> perhaps make more sense to have this library there.

I would support this as we already have os-client-config as well as cliff.
I would love to be able to identify some folks who can commit some time for
a transition and initial core team.

> One thing to note is that this library has been quite stable, which
> means it won't, hopefully, add too much work to the team.

This would actually solve a pain point we have had a couple of times in the
past when PrettyTable changes broke us unexpectedly.  The recent stability
is encouraging.

dt

--

Dean Troyer