[openstack-dev] [infra][stackalytics] some projects not visible in stackalytics now

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jan 8 08:53:00 UTC 2016

joehuang wrote:
> Only api-wg, openstack-user-stories, opos-tools-contrib,
> opos-tools-generic, opos-tools-monitoring are listed in
> http://stackalytics.com/?project_type=openstack-others
>
> Many OpenStack other projects are disappeared.

We should take the opportunity to rename those from "openstack-others"
to "Others", since there is nothing like an OpenStack "other project" in
our governance. A project is either in the big tent and an OpenStack
project, or it's not an OpenStack project.

All the projects you are mentioning are hosted on the OpenStack
infrastructure (in the space formally known as Stackforge) but are not
official OpenStack projects.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)