[openstack-dev] [magnum] Temporarily remove swarm func test from gate

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Jan 7 23:34:25 UTC 2016

Clark,

That is true. The check pipeline must pass in order to enter the gate pipeline. Here is the problem we are facing. A patch that was able to pass the check pipeline is blocked in gate pipeline, due to the instability of the test. The removal of unstable test from gate pipeline aims to unblock the patches that already passed the check.

An alternative is to remove the unstable test from check pipeline as well or mark it as non-voting test. If that is what the team prefers, I will adjust the review accordingly.

Best regards,
Honbgin