[openstack-dev] [horizon][help][angularjs] facing issue with my angularjs patch

masco mkaliyam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 06:40:28 UTC 2016

Hello All,
I am I am adding QoS panel in angularjs.
i have submitted a patch for adding panel with delete action button in
this patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/247997/ it is working as
expected.
over that i have added for edit QoS policy action in this patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/259022/
this not working as expected.
the problem is:
when i am clicking the edit policy button the form widget is opening but
there is no content in that.
no error in console too.
anybody familiar with angularjs can look into this patch and correct me
where i am wrong.
it is blocking me to add other action buttons for the same. so any help
will be very much appreciated.
how to test the QoS patch is available in commit message.

Thanks in advance,
Masco.