[openstack-dev] [telemetry][aodh][vitrage] The purpose of notification about alarm updating

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Thu Jan 7 02:14:19 UTC 2016

Hi Ifat,

I meant new API to get statistcs on events data, like "statistics" API
on samples data, that has been discussed but not implemented yet.
because I thought you'd like to use events data about alarm changes. if
you want to directly use the notification messages just because you want
to be real-time notified, how about gordon's suggestion ?

Thanks
Liu sheng

在 2016/1/6 21:11, AFEK, Ifat (Ifat) 写道: