[openstack-dev] [trove] Nominating Mariam John to Trove Core

Peter Stachowski peter at tesora.com
Wed Jan 6 20:03:26 UTC 2016

I agree!

+1

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Vyvial, Craig [mailto:craig.vyvial at hpe.com]
Sent: January-06-16 2:40 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [trove] Nominating Mariam John to Trove Core

Thanks for the nomination Amrith and I think Mariam will be a great addition to the core team.

+1

-Craig

On Jan 6, 2016, at 12:39 PM, Amrith Kumar <amrith at tesora.com<mailto:amrith at tesora.com>> wrote:

Members of the Trove team,

I would like to nominate Mariam John (johnma on IRC) to the Trove core review team.

Mariam has been an active member of the Trove team for some time now. She added support for IBM DB2 in Trove and provided elements for building Trove guest images. She also implemented code that provided CouchDB support in Trove. She has been an active reviewer and I have found her review comments to be insightful and useful.

You can review her activity report at

http://stackalytics.com/report/users/mariamj

Members of the Trove core team, please reply to this message with your feedback to this proposed change.

Thanks,

-amrith