[openstack-dev] [chef] deprecation and removal of old branches

Samuel Cassiba sam at cassiba.com
Wed Jan 6 16:22:25 UTC 2016

I'm +1 on this idea. Looking at other OpenStack projects (Nova, Neutron,
etc.) on GitHub, they only have stable/liberty and stable/kilo, with
anything older dropped. We're already following this support model, so I
think the cleanup should happen, that way there isn't any ambiguity on
which branches are actually supported.