[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] Routed Networks Meeting Tomorrow

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Feb 29 22:52:14 UTC 2016

Since I accidentally missed the meeting last week, I thought I'd send
out a message reminding of the meeting tomorrow.  It will be right
after the Neutron meeting in #openstack-meeting [1].  The meeting
alternates each week due to various bi-weekly conflicts and trying to
allow folks in JST to join.

We're starting to get code in gerrit [2].  Please take a look at what
is up there.  It is all work-in-progress but it is a start.

Carl

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Neutron-Routed-Networks
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:bp/routed-networks