[openstack-dev] [Nova] Re-booting the SR-IOV meeting

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 15:26:37 UTC 2016

On 02/26/2016 10:35 PM, Shinobu Kinjo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your message.
> Is there any list of only SR-IOV related bugfixes? If there is any
> pointer, that would be very useful.

Hi - so I think that one of the main goals of the meeting tomorrow will
be to figure out a list of fixes we want to have reviewed and hopefully
merged in Mitaka.

I don't there is a straightforward and exhaustive way to find these (one
trick I use is to look for changes that touch a certain file, so
everything under nova/pci/ would be suspect, but there may be more).
This is why I think it would be good to meet and figure this out together.

N.