[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Blueprints for Outreachy internship

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 07:39:08 UTC 2016

On 26/02/16 10:36, Sayali Lunkad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for some blueprints in horizon that can be set aside for
> the Outreachy Internship
> <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Outreachy>program. If anyone has any
> blueprints in mind which are not needed anytime soon as well as not so
> difficult to implement please let me know so we can include these as
> tasks for the interns.
> These blueprints will be worked on around May - August, 2016.
>
> Regards,
> Sayali.

Hello Sayali,

there are a few blueprints in Horizon, which would fit into that area,
just to name a few (not limited to)

* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/per-user-limit-summary
* https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/context-sensitive-help
*
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/download-images-and-snapshots

In general, https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon
gives a HUGE list of ideas. For specific questions, a interested person
should try to understand a blueprint and should either send a mail here,
should stop by  at #openstack-horizon or send me a mail.

Matthias