[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Show TripleO: A terminal dashboard

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 09:53:08 UTC 2016

On Saturday, 27 February 2016, Shinobu Kinjo <shinobu.kj at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's pretty much interesting and fantastic to me.
> To use the dashboard, is it good enough to activate ironic in devstack?

It's a bit more complicated than that at the moment. It makes the
assumption that you have a full TripleO undercloud - so it accesses Heat,
Glance, Ironic and Ironic Inspector.

I had wondered if it would be better to try and make this more generic.
These so no reason it couldn't be a CLI UI for any openstack install. I'd
like to make configuration based reports, defined in YAML maybe, so
different sections can easily be defined and added.