[openstack-dev] [magnum] Failed to create trustee %(username) in domain $(domain_id)

Eli Qiao liyong.qiao at intel.com
Fri Feb 26 02:15:12 UTC 2016

hi, I am not sure Magnum need to introduce reno, which will help
user/developer to understand what new feature magnum has recently.
I see HouMing Wang already registered a blueprint to add reno(I just
registered a new one, after that I found it's registered already, great)

I think it's good to have this. Any though

[1]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/add-reno-for-release-management

--
Best Regards, Eli(Li Yong)Qiao
Intel OTC China