[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Question about Feature Freeze Exceptions for non-invasive features

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 25 14:21:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have a spec where we are trying to do research and describe how we are
going to test extensions [0], we will not be able to land it before feature
freeze, so should we get feature freeze exception for it? Or it will not be
a problem to merge it even after FF?

The spec itself is more about the process which we are going to follow
during extensions development, so there should be no changes for current
projects.

Thanks,

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/281749/