[openstack-dev] [gate] ansible release breaks devstack-gate

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Feb 25 11:49:33 UTC 2016

It looks like a new ansible release overnight breaks devstack-gate
(something we assumed was a success, empty subnode commands, is now a
failure when going from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.1.0), which is why there is a
massive failure across the board.

The code to install ansible exists before things like global
requirements. I've proposed a fix with explicit versioning here -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/284652/

Assuming tests patch I'll fast approve this through to get people up and
running. Most of infra is at the meetup and not around to review patches.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net