[openstack-dev] [rpm-packaging] RDO Mitaka 3 test day, March 10, 11

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 22:01:22 UTC 2016

TL;DR:
* Mitaka 3 RDO test day, March 10, 11:
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone3/
* On-site RDO test day in Brno:
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/brno-on-site/
* Demo of deploying RDO with TripleO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8KvC66eeU

Mitaka milestone 3 is coming soon [1] and, as per usual, we're planning
a test day about a week out from that - March 10th and 11th. We've got
the usual page of instructions [2] for testing.

This time, however, we have two bonus events.

First, we're delighted that Eliska Malikova is putting together an
on-site test day at the Red Hat office in Brno, for anyone in that
general area. If you wish to attend, please register [3] so that we know
how much pizza to order. (Attendance is limited to 50, so please
register sooner rather than later.)

Second, as we attempt to get more people testing TripleO, John
Trownbridge (that's Trown on IRC) will be doing a demo of the TripleO
Quickstart he's been working on. This will be conducted as a YouTube
live stream [4] and will also be recorded, and available at that same
location after the fact.

So, please, come help us ensure that Mitaka is the best RDO yet. As
usual, we'll be on #rdo (on Freenode IRC), and on the rdo-list mailing
list, to field any questions. Full details are on the test day website
[5] and, a usual, we can use lots of help making the test case
instructions better, so that more people can participate.

Thanks!

--Rich

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/mitaka/schedule.html
[2] https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/milestone3/