[openstack-dev] [dragonflow]Part of the OpenStack Big-tent

Eran Gampel eran at gampel.net
Wed Feb 24 19:33:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Dragonflow was officially accepted yesterday as a big-tent project.

Dragonflow is a distributed SDN controller for OpenStack® supporting
distributed- Switching, Routing, DHCP and more.

Dragonflow was designed to support containers networking and large scale
production loads.

Our main Roadmap for Mitka are:

Security Groups , Selective DB distribution, Pluggable Pub/Sub Mechanism,
distributed DNAT, DB and local controller cache consistency assurance.

We are trying to tackle common challenges for distributed systems at scale
and focus on reliability, We welcome new contributors who wish to join our
effort.

We are holding a weekly IRC meeting [1], and everyone is welcome.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Dragonflow

[2]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Dragonflow

[3]http://www.slideshare.net/gampel/dragonflow-01-2016-tlv-m
<http://www.slideshare.net/gampel/dragonflow-01-2016-tlv-meetup>