[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] IRC Meeting Thursday February 25th at 17:00UTC

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Feb 24 19:16:14 UTC 2016

Join us Thursday for our weekly meeting, scheduled for February 25th
at 17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to get
something on the agenda:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

One topic we'll cover will be space needs at the Austin summit.  In
Tokyo we had one fishbowl session and one workroom slot.  Will we need
more than that in Austin?  If you've got any opinions on that, please
either respond on the mailing list here or join us on IRC tomorrow!

-Christopher