[openstack-dev] [Fuel][murano][fuel-plugins] Move Murano to plugin from Fuel box

Denis Egorenko degorenko at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 24 16:30:29 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

i would like to notify you, that we are going to remove Murano as built
in Fuel and move this functionality to fuel-plugin.

Transition from Fuel built in to Fuel plugin deployment will follow next
way:

* Murano deployment in Fuel 9.0 will be deprecated: we leave an ability to
deploy it,
  keeping puppet manifests for Murano in fuel-library, keeping UI settings
  untill plugin will be prepared and tested;

* Once plugin is ready, Fuel 9.0 deployment from built in Murano will
  forbidden. All Murano codebase will be removed from Fuel in next release.

Since Murano will be a plugin, it will have his own development cycle,
differ from Fuel releases.

There is specification for this activity [1]. Any feedback is welcome.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/275124

--
Best Regards,
Egorenko Denis,