[openstack-dev] [kolla] New Meeting Times altrernating 16:30 and 23; 00 UTC.

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:12:39 UTC 2016

hi Steven,

did you make some mistake? this week is the 9th( odd week). So the meeting
time should be on wednesday at 2300 UTC.

Every two weeks (on even weeks) on Wednesday at 1630 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=30&sec=0>
 in #openstack-meeting-4 <ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/openstack-meeting-4>
 (IRC webclient
<https://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=%23openstack-meeting-4&prompt=1&uio=d4>
)
Every two weeks (on odd weeks) on Wednesday at 2300 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=23&min=00&sec=0>

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) <stdake at cisco.com>
wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> We agreed some time ago to be more inclusive and have an APAC/US meeting.
> I am happy to announce that work has completed.
>
> Please see:
>
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Kolla_Team_Meeting
>
> From there you can download an ical file which will insert directly into
> your calendar for your connivance.
>
> NB the next meeting is held Wednesday February 24th @ t 16:30 UTC .  The
> meeting on  March 4th will be held at 23:00UTC.  The 23:00 UTC time is our
> UTC timeslot.
>
> Regards
> -steve

Jeffrey Zhang