[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-Library] Nominating Matthew Mosesohn for Fuel Library Core

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 24 12:50:47 UTC 2016

Fellow Fuelers

I would like to kindly ask you to consider voting for Matthew Mosesohn as a
Fuel Library Core
reviewer.

Matthew has been working with Fuel since its inception, worked on countless
amount of features, such as :

Master Node Upgrades and Backup
Improvements to Fuel Infra
Mitaka, Kilo and Juno Support
Detachable Services Plugins
RHOS Support in Fuel
UCA Support
Refactoring of Haproxy and Firewall pieces

He has also been known as our Fuel Master node and Docker guru and has been
continuously working on bugfixing where he scores as a bug squashing
monster with more than 150 bugfixes to all the parts of Fuel Library (#1
throughout FL history).

As you can see, there is not a piece of Fuel Library that he has not yet
gained experience with.

And this can easily be fetched with simple statistics of Matt's
contribution. He is the topmost contributor to all Fuel projects among all
Fuel Library folks and is the 3rd contributor of Fuel Library.
He also reviews a lot and has a fair amount of -1's (he is not as cruel as
me, though :-))

Having that said, I would like to open the vote to promote Matt to
OpenStack Fuel Library core reviewers.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,