[openstack-dev] [freezer] code walkthrough

Ramirez Garcia, Guillermo guillermo.ramirez-garcia at hpe.com
Wed Feb 24 11:53:00 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, we are announcing the code walkthrough for freezer components every Thursday at 1PM UTC starting on the 25/02/2016..

We are going to show and review the next freezer components:

  *   Freezer-agent  https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cokj2l69dccerabnna3echnrgjk
  *   Freezer-scheduler
  *   Freezer-api
  *   Freezer-web-ui

Any input, critic and review is welcome and appreciate it.

We are planning to use google hangouts for this series of events, if you have any suggestion for this please let us know.

And BTW all of this series will be recorded and then shared with the community through the openstack-dev mailing list.