[openstack-dev] [coudkitty]cloudkitty AttributeError:'NoneType' object has no attribute 'auth_url' while trying to start cloudkitty-processor

photodh at 126.com photodh at 126.com
Tue Feb 23 09:00:56 UTC 2016

I install OpenStack Liberty follow the doc “OpenStack Installation Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS: http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-rdo/ <http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-rdo/> ”. Then, I install cloudkitty follow the doc “CloudKitty installation and configuration: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/cloudkitty/installation.html <http://docs.openstack.org/developer/cloudkitty/installation.html>”.

I run cloudkitty-api —configure-file /etc/cloudkitty/cloudkitty.conf, and it went well as the following:

But when I run cloudkitty-processor --configure-file /etc/cloudkitty/cloudkitty.conf, I got the followlling error:

I find this is a fixed bug in https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloudkitty/+bug/1510547 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloudkitty/+bug/1510547> , and I wondering did the bug fixd in OpenStack Liberty?