[openstack-dev] [horizon][i18n] Any Horizon plugins ready for translation in Mitaka?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:56:39 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

AFAIK the following horizon plugins are ready for translation.
I tested and confirmed translations of these two work well with Japanese.
A minor improvement on devstack or other stuff are in progress but it
does not affect translation.

* trove-dashboard
* sahara-dashboard

The following horizon plugins SEEM to support translations.
I have never tried them.

* desginate-dasbhard
* magnum-ui
* monasca-ui