[openstack-dev] [all] A proposal to separate the design summit

Rico Lin rico.l at inwinstack.com
Mon Feb 22 22:16:21 UTC 2016

+1
I believe that separate design summit give the chances for operators and
users can focus on design sessions and gives some great feedback during
design summit. We just have to think about how we attract them to there.

> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 02/22/2016 07:24 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org
>>> <mailto:thierry at openstack.org>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hi everyone,
>>>
>>>     TL;DR: Let's split the events, starting after Barcelona.
>>>

>>> This proposal sounds fantastic.  Thank you very much to those that help
>>> put it together.
>>>

>> Totally agree. I think it's an excellent way to address the concerns and
>> balance all of the diverse needs we have.
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>

> +1
>
> I don't have much to say as my questions have been asked and answered
> already (co-loation, regional events, etc etc). I believe the proposal is
> great and I'd love to see it happening.
>
> Flavio
>
> --
> @flaper87
> Flavio Percoco

Best regards,

*Rico Lin*
<http://www.inwinstack.com>
迎棧科技股份有限公司
│ 886-963-612-021
│ rico.l at inwinstack.com
│ 886-2-7738-6804 #7754
│ 新北市220板橋區遠東路3號5樓C室
Rm.C, 5F., No.3, Yuandong Rd.,
Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C)